Job provided by Search Consultancy
Share this job on social:
About the job
Personal Assistant West End Competitive Salary 12 month FTC
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Personal Assistant to join our clients who are a leading investment firm.
The right candidate will have experience working within fast paced and sometimes demanding environments.
The Duties and Responsibilities:
- Diary and Inbox management
- Managing workflow prioritising meetings and deadlines
- Arranging travel and booking meetings
- Work on highly confidential matters
- Proof reading document
- Ensuring Executive is equipped with the correct information and documentation for travel/meetings
- Minute taking at meetings
- Expense management
- Other Adhoc duties
- Previous experience as a PA/EA
- Previous experience working with senior management
- Ability to work at a fast pace and with accuracy under pressure
- Highly computer literate, particularly in Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Good organisational skills
- Team player, highly proactive and professional
- Will be discreet, always maintaining confidentiality
- Resilient, demonstrating a positive can to attitude
- Capable of prioritising conflicting workloads
If you have all of the above skills and requirements please follow the link below and APPLY today.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.