Job provided by Search Consultancy
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Inbound Customer Service call advisor
Salary: £20,200 OTE
Location: Leeds, LS10 (10 Minutes from city centre, Free shuttle bus available)
Hours: Full time You must be fully flexible.
We have a fantastic opportunity within the customer service industry, working for one of the U.Ks leading internet Services Company! (No previous technical experience needed!)
As a Technical agent you will communicate with customers who have multiple technological problems which need diagnosing. The role as a technical customer service advisor is to aid these customers with their dilemmas and provide excellent customer service.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Taking inbound calls from customers with any technical issues they are experiencing Using webchat and email correspondence to deal with enquires and order updates
- Liaising with other areas of the business to resolve enquires
- Investigating delays on orders with other areas of the business
- Complaint handling
The Ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
- Work well under pressure and follow through on items until completion
- Decision making and problem solving
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong IT skills and ability to work on a number of programmes at the same time
- Ability to work to targets
- Objection handling
To find out more, click to apply!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.