Job provided by Kamro
Share this job on social:
About the job
Kamro Ltd are looking for an experienced financial accountant to join a growing accountancy practise based out of Peterborough. The successful candidate should have at least 2 years recent experience in practice with strong technical knowledge in addition to good communication and interpersonal skills.
Our client specialises in working with small-businesses and start-ups predominately within a 25-mile radius of Peterborough, offering a cloud-based solution and taking care of all the compliance needs of businesses in the area.
The Role :
- Working directly with the Managing partner to manage and develop a portfolio of key accounts and clients, including a number of SME business, which require regular quarterly testing of their accounting systems.
- Establishing new and existing relationships with clients
- Manage and oversee the VAT returns for clients
- Assisting and advising clients on a wide range of matters such as year-end accounts, self-assessment, VAT, management accounts etc
- Using a wide range of different accounting packages to assist clients such as CCH, Sage, Xero, etc
- Reviewing tax computations for sole traders, companies and partnerships
- Preparation of statutory accounts and corporate tax returns
Requirements / Qualifications :
- We use CCH accounts and tax software and Xero. Some experience of these would be useful.
- ICAEW ACCA
- Prior experience in accounting role essential, practise experience highly desirable.
- Experience in a number of areas including financial reporting, management accounts, business forecasts, VAT and corporation tax.
- Salary up to £30,000 (DOE)
- Monday - Friday / 9:00am - 5:30pm
- Opportunity available to both part time and full-time applicants.
Free parking on site.
Personal and professional development
If you are looking for a new challenge and want to be actively involved in a growing practice, please apply now for immediate consideration. Alternatively, please call Kamro for further information.