Job provided by Search Consultancy
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Project Coordinator (for new product implementation)
The business is a world leader in developing and manufacturing synthetic compound solutions for almost every industry on the planet. By specialising in this field, they make innovation and application possible they work closely with leading global industry brands to maintain their enviable position as the go to solutions provider.
The company now has a great opportunity for a Project Coordinator to join them at their headquarters in Leicester. This is an ideal opportunity suited to a high performing project coordinator from a manufacturing environment or somebody who is looking to progress into a project / sales role.
As a Project Coordinator, you will be:
- Responsible for meeting the requested start of the production date (SOP) and correct delivery quantity for new produced or reactivated products;
- Communicating and Coordinating customer requirements and specification across relevant departments.
- Ensure that all relevant project tasks are available to agreed timescale (e.g. manufacturing tooling and equipment);
- Coordinate and liaise with relevant departments, acting as a central contact point for the end to end to process, ensuring deadlines are met;
- Compile or source all the necessary documentation within the project folder including synchronisation of master data in the ERP, CRM etc. and its further maintenance;
- Change managing including design process and associated costs;
- Working with relevant Key Account Managers to maintain regular communication and updates with the Customer;
- Preparing quotes in conjunction with the relevant Key Account Manager;
- Involved in the continuous improvement of the work processes and approaches, with the aim of increasing customer satisfaction and profitability;
- Supporting all external certifications driven by the quality department as well as customer product acceptance inspection or costumer audit.
To succeed in this role, you will have:
- Relevant technical process experience in a manufacturing environment combined with a strong customer orientation;
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills, familiar with project management techniques and tools;
- A structured work ethic and excellent communication skills both written and verbal;
- Working experience of CRM and ERP systems such as SAP or similar
- Experience of handling technical issues in an industrial arena;
- Knowledge of technical and business related standards, National, European, and International.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.