Job provided by Acorn
Share this job on social:
About the job
Acorn is looking for a Maintenance Manager to join a large player in the building product manufacturing industry to join their team in West Yorkshire. My client is looking for a hardworking individual with a positive attitude who is looking to develop their career. This opportunity offers fantastic training & development opportunities and the chance to join a wellrespected organisation.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Ensure the operational and engineeringbased maintenance is designed and delivered to optimise production plans, quality and cost
- Creating maintenance plans to include operational, mechanical, electrical and utilities that provide maintenance for outages as well as running preventative checks and delivering improvement in KPIs and cost control.
- Planning, completion, effectiveness of improvement initiatives, coaching of the maintenance team to safely carry out all activities.
- Managing a team of fitters, allocating tasks and managing workload to ensure availability of the plant is maximised
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to deliver excellent availability and sound financial decision making.
Experience & Knowledge
- Previously mechanical experience in a plant/site
- Lean Manufacturing
- Risk assessment, method statement, permit to work and other risk management documentation prior to undertaking a task.
- Mechanical, automation and site facilities equipment.
- Legal compliance with inspection of statutory equipment.
- Good communication skills
- Be a good team player
Package & Benefits
- Competitive salary + vehicle
- Annual Bonus
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Training and development opportunities
If interested please apply directly via acorn or contact myself on ##### ######/ #####@######.###
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.