Job provided by Shirley Parsons
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
A public sector organisation is seeking a Health & Safety Advisor to work across three of their large sites in the North West London/ Hertfordshire area. You will have responsibility for achieving compliance with Health & Safety regulatory requirements and Health & Safety training for the three sites which have a combined 4,500 staff across all sites as well as members of the public.
- Act in an advisory and supportive capacity to Managers on health & safety legislation.
- Provide health & safety training for any new staff.
- Advise on health and safety requirements for capital projects, refurbishments and changes of use at all stages of schemes.
- Deputise for the Health & Safety Manager to determine any incidents reportable under RIDDOR.
- Minimum NEBOSH General Certificate.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a Health & Safety role, preferably within a healthcare environment.
- Experience delivering Health & Safety Training.
- PTTLS Qualification
Job reference: MR12994