Job provided by Abacare
Share this job on social:
About the job
We are looking for a Regional Manager to join our growing domiciliary care company based in Ystradgynlais.
The hours are negotiable with part time and full time hours available.
The duties include: -
- Undertake all assessments for new care packages, maintain and review as required.
- 3 monthly review of all care packages, including spot checks and medication checks.
- Ensure effective management of the Company's Medication Policy.
- Undertake care packages that you are unable to cover by other members of your team.
- Conduct 'Return to Work' interviews with Community Carers.
- Carry out risk assessments every six weeks on pregnant staff and conduct a post- natal risk assessment on their return to work.
- Meet with staff to resolve low level issues.
- Liaise with Social Workers as required and attend reviews when needed.
- Liaise with Local Authority, attend reviews, report POVA via on- call.
- Refer complaints from Service Users, their family and staff to the Operations Executive.
- Be responsible for carrying out Community Carer supervisions every three months and appraisals yearly.
- Ensure all Community Carers have the correct PPE and have some in stock as needed. Monitor the use and dispensing of all PPE
- Ensure all Community Carers are aware of the Company's Policies and Procedures
- Take responsibility for actively and continuously recruiting staff in your area using appropriate advertising and marketing with support from the HR department
- Assist in the rostering of care works, and cover annual leave/sickness and unavailability of the Operations Executive.
For more information call Terri Bramfitt on ##### ###### or visit our website on ###.######.###