Job provided by GPRS Recruitment
Share this job on social:
About the job
Management Level 3 and 5 Assessor Homebased covering Cheshire and Nottingham (Regional Role) £30,000 £35,000 plus £4,800 car allowance / 30 days holiday, pension, laptop, mobile phone
The Role: Management Level 3 and 5 Assessor
- Working from home you will be managing your own diary in order to ensure you keep in contact and support learners, covering the Cheshire and Nottingham areas.
- You will be assessing Management Level 3 and 5.
- Your learners will be based within the facilities management, property maintenance and logistics sector
- A DBS check prior to the commencement of role is required.
Essential Requirements: Management Level 3 and 5 Assessor
- You will have recently been assessing Management Level 3 and 5 as either CMI or ILM qualifications.
- You will have been using the New Standards and be totally au fait with using them..
- You will have a sound managerial track record and this will be clearly visible on your CV. Your managerial track record will give you credibility with the learners and enable you to explain how a theory relates to the practical in the workplace.
- You may have either worked within some form of facilities management, buildings maintenance or logistics sector, or you may have delivered training to learners within these sectors so you will have an understanding of these sectors work.
- You will possess a formal assessing qualification.
The Employer: Management Level 3 and 5 Assessor
- A niche market training provider who has partnered with some industry giants in order to provide them with their team leading and management training. From the companys inception, they wanted to be different they wanted to shake the way they delivered and assessed differently to their competitors. So, they sought to hire really passionate Work Based Learning training and assessing professionals who ooze enthusiasm and hence motivate busy learners to complete their qualification. They also love innovation and genuinely want their team to have their say about what they think could be done better to provide their employers and learners with an overall better experience. So, if you are truly passionate about the work you do and are the sort of person who always looks for a better way to do things and is constantly looking to develop themselves professionally, then my client would like to hear from you.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. GPRS Recruitment whose registered address is 47 Gaolgate Street, Stafford ST16 2BG UK confirm that our client has instructed us that the position advertised herein is of a permanent nature. Due to the high number of applications which we regularly receive, regrettably, we only respond to successful candidates. If you havent heard from us within 7 days then please assume that you have not been selected on this occasion, but dont worry. Well retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.