Job provided by Corecruitment Ltd
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Food and Beverage Manager - 4* Hotel in Shetland, Scotland
Salary: £25,000 + bonus (Live-in accommodation available)
Location: Shetland, Scotland
Part of a large branded group; this hotel is a popular destination for both local and tourists. Offering a large restaurant/bar and lounge area and several meeting and event spaces.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about service culture , delivering outstanding customer service throughout all food and beverage outlets, dynamic in the management of his/her team and with a love for the industry.
You will be driven by the pride in succeeding and aiming for outstanding guest experience in all you do. You will also be responsible for the operational and financial result of the department; the development of your team and improvement of the offering and quality of the service delivered.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL
- Have a minimum 2 years at Management level in the F&B department of quality hotel
- Understanding of the management of restaurant with good volume
- Financially accountable for current outlet / department
- High quality of service and strong brand standards
- Deliver a one team approach to ensure continuous success.
- Motivate the team by engaging with all individual and ensure a nice working environment for all staff
- Develop an up selling and innovation programme within all F&B outlets
- Be a key player in growing all areas of the business
- Needs to be very ambitious and focused
- Continue developing all operating procedures relating to the F&B department
Interested in this great challenge?
Contact #####@######.### with your updated CV
At COREcruitment we are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at COREcruitment or call us on ##### ######for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.