Job provided by CrunchPoster Limited
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
£18,000 - £24,000 Per Annum
Do you want to be a pawn star?
If the answer is yes, then read on!
We are a company called Capital Cash who are the largest franchisee of Cash Converters and we now have a fantastic opportunity for a talented and engaging pawnbroker with at least 2 years pawnbroking experience to help build our pawnbroking customer base for our Streatham store.
The pawnbroker is very much a focal point within our stores. There is a requirement for outstanding performance delivery against the required business KPIs delivering growth and profit for the business.
The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering an exceptional client experience whilst achieving company objectives. They should be passionate about customer service and thrive on new challenges as well as having previous experience in a customer service facing environment as well as good communication and people skills. They will be commercially intelligent and highly competent in managing high valued products and can adapt to different clientele and situations.
- Uphold excellent customer service
- Appraise different items including jewellery, watches and handbags amongst other items
- Responding to customer enquiries and comments daily by email or telephone as well as face to face
- Maintaining awareness of market trends in the pawnbroking and luxury goods industries, understanding forthcoming customer initiative and monitoring what local competitors are doing
- Act as Brand Ambassador and Excellence in standards and brand image
- Work to set store targets for both pawnbroking and personal loans
Requirements for the Pawnbroker Role
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Approachable and helpful
- Friendly and engaging demeanour
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Excellent rapport builder
- £18,000 to £24,000 plus a target related monthly bonus, depending on experience
- Permanent, full time role, working 5 days per week, between Mondays and Sundays
- 5 hours per week
- Company benefits including holiday pay, pension, uniform
You will receive excellent training from our fantastic training team which will give you all the support and ongoing development to succeed.
If you feel you are suitable for our Pawnbroker position, please apply now.