Job provided by Corecruitment Ltd
Share this job on social:
About the job
I am in the search of a Front of House Manager for an amazing company in a gorgeous city.
My Client is centrally located in the heart of the city, surrounded by shops, markets and the banks of Frankfurt.
- It is the responsibility of all colleagues to train and follow them daily
- Participation in employee selection
- Leadership, assessment and promotion
- (Control of) the duty rostering
- Carrying out the monthly team meetings
- Organization and execution of departmental training
- Together with all departments of the house to ensure that guests' requests are recorded and fulfilled in a timely manner.
The ideal candidate for this position should have the following experience and qualifications:
- Completed a hospitality-based education
- Minimum 3 years' experience in the luxury hotel industry
- Very good English in spoken and written, Fluent in German
- Competent in OPERA version 4 or 5
- Flexible and adaptable
- Strategic thinking
- A dedicated and welcoming team in a forward-thinking company with worldwide career opportunities
- Various internal training and cross-training opportunities
- Discount on public transportation.
- Our staff canteen with healthy all-around catering
- Discounts on our in-hotel stores.