Job provided by Adam Butler Consultancy
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Our client is one of the Uk's leading umbrella companies and accountancy firms. Due to their continued growth, they now require a qualified Personal Accountant and Tax advisor to join their team. You will provide an all-inclusive and comprehensive service to business owners and Company Directors of Limited companies.
Duties to include:
- Enabling company set-up or incorporation
- Preparation & submission of financial statements to Companies House in accordance with regulatory requirements and timescales
- Preparation of corporation tax return and personal tax returns as required by HMRC
- Assistance and guidance with bookkeeping, utilising accounting software & Excel
- Payroll & VAT preparation, as required including RTI Submissions
- Business & personal tax planning and advice with business expenses
- Providing income/tax analysis and illustrations
- Signposting of other related services such as business banking, Insurance & pensions.
- General problem solving of issues relating to the accounting function of running a business
Admin duties: -
- Keeping spreadsheets updated of information such as log in details and other company details/amendments/payroll data
- Ensuring tax reminders sent for VAT, PAYE, Corporation Tax and Self-assessment
- Updating records of relevant deadlines for accounts/VAT returns/Tax return submission
- Collecting data, following up and organising this for tax returns
- Collecting ID documents and due diligence for new clients and other requirements
- Updating referrals new client's spreadsheet
- Track referrals to other services and chase/feedback
- Process payroll starters/leavers/leavers of schemes/tax codes
You will be ATT qualified and experienced with Microsoft Word and Excel. This role will be working from home on a part time basis. You will be rewarded with an excellent salary and pension.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply now with your CV and we will be in touch very soon.