Job provided by Aspire
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Are you an experienced CopyEditor looking for your next challenge?
We have an incredible new opportunity working for an international publisher who specialise in the publication of dental books and journals. As copyeditor you will be responsible for overseeing the overall production of the publications before they go out to their target audience. With amazing opportunities, including allexpensespaid international travel to industry events, this is the perfect role for a copyeditor looking to take on new and exciting challenges in their working career.
- Formatting, editing and proofreading complex dental manuscripts to ensure they are in line with the organisation style guides for both books and journals.
- Management of an online portal of manuscripts to ensure that all articles are uploaded and processed by the authors in time for the release date of the publications.
- Organisation and planning of annual editorial board meetings to allow the editorial team to discuss the success and direction of the publications.
- Two years of experience within a copyediting role, preferably within an academic or medical industry, to ensure you are able to hit the ground running and successfully oversee the publication.
- Fantastic organisational skills to allow you to meet editorial deadlines.
- Excellent networking skills to allow you to maintain positive relationships within the editorial board, external network of authors and the overseas production team.
If this fantastic opportunity sounds like it could be for you then click apply now to learn more!