Job provided by Zoek
Share this job on social:
About the job
Our client is looking for a individual who has an affinity for IT and customer communication to work in their Manchester branch. Our client provides a service management tool that is used by over 4,500 organisations worldwide.
As a consultant, you will be visiting customers to improve processes and implement our clients software. You collaborate with managers and executives during every stage of the implementation process. Service Manager Consultants work side-by-side with the customer and use their expertise to optimise customer processes and set up the software to perfectly meet their needs.
If you have the confidence to lead projects, enjoy working with a wide variety of people and are interested in IT, our client can offer you the ideal opportunity to develop your talent at a young and dynamic software company.
QualificationsWhat can you expect from our client?
- 40 hours of work per week, with the flexibility and freedom to manage your workload without stringent working hours
- Early customer contact across a spectrum of industries and locations
- Extensive in-house training and unlimited career support
- The chance to become an expert in ITSM, ISO 20000, Prince2, ITIL and TQM
An inspiring work environment
A graduate with a 1st or 2:1 level university degree – all disciplines are welcome
- Strong affinity for IT Creative and analytical thinker
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Pragmatic and inquisitive with a proactive approach to learning
- Enjoys working in an international and multicultural environment
- Can work well individually and in a team
- Enjoys frequent travel to customers