Job provided by Prospect Health
Share this job on social:
About the job
Looking for a new Veterinary Nurse Position in the York area? Look no further, the perfect position could be right here!
We're looking for an RVN who is confident, forward thinking, and driven to join us 4 days per week in our lovely, modern, purpose built practice. We have all the up to date mod cons you'll need to perform your job successfully.
- First opinion, purpose built practice
- Registered Veterinary Nurse required
- Full time, 40 hours
- No OOH
- 1:4 weekend rota
- Training Centre
- Huge Clinical Freedom for the vets and nurses
- Easily accessible by York ring road
- Busy and vibrant practice
Key Skills and Qualification:
- 1+ years qualified
- RCVS Registered
- Rights to work in the UK.
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work independently
What Happens next?
If you are interested in hearing more about this position please do call Prospect Health's Veterinary division using ##### ###### alternatively please click the 'Apply' button and attach the latest copy of your CV.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Vet Jobs