Job provided by TalentSpa Ltd
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Business Development Manager
Salary: Basic Salary - £35,000 - OTE £90,000 plus
An engaging and industrious property professional is required to commence an exciting and financially rewarding role in London.
About the Company:
Our client offers a refreshing sales approach to both new and experienced investors in the Private Rental Market. They pride themselves on unprecedented levels of expert guidance and customer service.
The cornerstones of their business rest firmly in building strong customer relationships; understanding their specific needs and ultimately ensuring their confidence in the exceptional products we are able to advise them on.
The Ideal Business Development Manager will have:
- At least 2 years' experience of business to business selling
- High net worth experience required
- Previous experience in the property investment sector preferred however experience in other sectors is also acceptable providing you can prove that you possess the transferrable skills
- Full UK driving license and access to own vehicle
- A natural flair for confidently and eloquently engaging with clients
- The ability to listen effectively, allowing you to build strong relationships quickly and facilitate being a consultative seller
- Alongside a definite ambition and determination to deliver results
The Role of the Business Development Manager:
- The role will be fast paced and varied, with a mix of telephone and business to business selling. It will require a confident self-starter who can take advantage of the high-level training and support provided, to subsequently take ownership of meeting their personal and company targets in order to achieve their earning potential.
- The role is to be based in Central London, however travel will be required. Working hours will be Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm, though a degree of flexibility will sometimes need to be demonstrated outside of these hours to meet the needs of clients.
- If you have a passion for strong customer service delivery and are keen to embark on a genuine opportunity with a forward-thinking company offering high quality, sound investment products that we are incredibly proud of, then we'd love to hear from you.
Business Development Manager Benefits
- Free parking
- Career progression
- Uncapped commission
- Free Gym
If you meet the requirements and feel that this Business Development Manager role is right for you then please apply today!