Job provided by Appoint Group
Share this job on social:
About the job
Senior Registered Nurse
Salary up to £32000 + benefits
Our hospital is currently looking for a senior registered nurse to join our growing team. We are the leading provider of independent healthcare with a network of hospitals and clinics across the UK. We provide more than 30 different medical specialities and perform complex surgical procedures, supported by our ITU and HDU facilities.
Due to the nature of the role, we ask that you are able to cover a flexible shift pattern and are NMC registered.
- To ensure that standards of patient care are consistently maintained in accordance with agreed operational policies and procedures.
- Working to maintain and enhance the customer service and satisfaction of service users.
- As a skilled member of the nursing team promote and safeguard the well-being and interests of all patients, employees and visitors.
- Conduct yourself professionally within the standard and framework provided by the NMC Codes of professional Conduct.
- Be an advocate for patient care, searching for ways to improve the value and effectiveness of care and services delivered.
- Encouraging the development of research and audit based clinical practice.
- Active participation in customer satisfaction surveys and satisfaction action plans.
- Where appropriate to deputise for the Sister/Charge nurse and the lead on clinical shifts.
Skills and Experience:
- NMC registered nurse
- Mentorship Qualification (ENB 998 or equivalent)
- A strong passion for self-improvement
- Flexible and adaptable
In return, you will receive a competitive salary and access to a leading training programme designed to assist our staff with career progression both in clinical and management areas. Additionally, you will have access to an outstanding benefits package that includes:
- Private healthcare scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Private Pension scheme
If you are ready for a new challenge and relish the chance to become part of a successful, forward-thinking organisation then we would love to hear from you.
If you would like to apply for this position, please email your CV to #####@######.### or call ##### ######