Job provided by Aspire
Share this job on social:
About the job
Up to £30k/annum
Great Central London Location!
Are you a Marketing Executive, with amazing design skills, looking to make the next step in their career? How would you like to work for a diverse and interesting trade association based in the heart of London?
They are looking for a Marketing executive to work closely with the Business Development and Relationships Manager, to develop and implement a crossorganisation collaborative and joinedup marketing strategy.
- As Marketing Executive, youll be responsible for developing consistent, effective brand and house style marketing materials and promotional copy for use across all teams.
- Working closely with the Business Development and Relationships Manager, youll develop and implement sales and marketing initiatives across the business.
- Youll create marketing copy, materials and content for the range of the companys products, services and publications, including crossorganisation coordination of marketing schedules and timelines.
- Youll be delivering marketing performance and activity analysis, reporting and data insights.
- Creating original and targeted messages for the companys website and social media promotion.
- Your stakeholder management skills will allow you to build and maintain effective and productive working relationships with colleagues, clients and third parties.
- As a Google analytics expert, youll be an analytical thinker.
- Microsoft Excel whizz!
- Natural multitasker with strong organisational and project management skills.
If you already work in the financial industry or fancy a move, click the apply button now!
Any specific questions? Connect with Anne Olayinka on LinkedIn