Job provided by Hamilton Cross
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
WANT TO EARN £350 to £650 PER WEEK AS A FLEXIBLE SUPPORT WORKER?
HAMILTON CROSS Support Workers regularly earn in excess of £500 per week undertaking flexible shifts that suit them.
SUPPORT WORKER rates £9 - £18 per hour (enhanced rates for weekends and bank holidays) (paid weekly).
Flexible work for Support Workers / Carers / HCAs, full or part time roles, work when you want to work , DAYS or NIGHTS!!!!
THE COMPANY :
Hamilton Cross is THE FASTEST GROWING HEALTHCARE AGENCY IN THE UK as well as being part of one of the Largest Private Equity Groups in the UK. With MASSIVE BACKING FOR FURTHER GROWTH , and due to achieving RECORD GROWTH LEVELS , having expanded from just 1 Branch in Mar 2017 to 10 UK Branches in Feb 2018 , there are massive opportunities to join our ever-expanding talented field-based team.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Provide person-cantered care to a range of vulnerable individuals.
- Assist with personal independence, mobility, moving and handling.
- Assist in the delivery of care to meet individuals health and wellbeing needs.
- Provide and receive complex, sensitive or contentious information.
- Develop own knowledge and skills and that of others.
- Promote best practices as a Support Worker in health and safety and security.
- Assist in maintaining and developing services.
- Contribute to quality improvement.
- Promote peoples equality, diversity and rights.
- Work autonomously with minimum supervision.
- Applying your experience and reasoning skills to a range of complex and varied patient case mixes.
- Outstanding Rates of Pay as a Support Worker / Carer / Care Assistant
- Flexible working - YOU are in full control of when you work or you don't work
- Be part of an elite team of Support Workers / HCAs / Carers
- Comprehensive annual training
If you have experience working in care as Support Worker / Carer / Care Assistant then click to join the fastest growing Healthcare Agency in the UK.