Job provided by Vision for Education
Share this job on social:
About the job
Vision for Education is currently seeking to recruit qualified Key Stage 1 Teacher to work in local primary school in the Scunthorpe area. This position is to start Janaury 2019 and will be for teaching KS1.
The desired Year 1 Teacher will have passion and enthusiasm for teaching. You will have the responsibility of delivering the curriculum to mixed ability class for Year 1. The successful Key Stage 1 Teacher will have high expectations of behaviour and attainment and will have the ability to build positive relationships with others.
To be considered for the position of Year 1 Teacher you must:
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team
- Have the ability to deliver and plan where needed inspiring lessons
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Education Supply Team the desired Primary School Teacher will benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Access to free ongoing CPD
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a Year 1 Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you. Apply today or for more information about our teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Primary Education team in the Lincolnshire Branch.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All candidates will be required to complete our safeguarding checks and undergo an enhanced DBS check.