Primary Supply Teacher
£115 - £175 per day
Teaching Force are seeking qualified Primary Teachers to work on various supply contracts in KirkbyinAshfield and the surrounding areas.
As a Primary Supply Teacher you will be required to cover various staff absences on daytoday, shortterm and longterm contracts. This work is flexible, and can be done on either parttime or a fulltime basis. Excellent curriculum knowledge, enthusiasm and reliability are key! Are you seeking a flexible and varied roles in schools? Apply online today!
Successful candidates will have:
* Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
* Experience teaching in UK Primary Schools
* An enhanced DBS disclosure (we can help you acquire this if necessary)
Whats in it for you? As part of the Teaching Force team you will benefit from:
* Competitive daily rates paid weekly through either PAYE or an Umbrella Companyits your choice
* A £50 reward for both you and your friend every time you recommend someone to us and they start work
* Access to free CPD courses, resources and learning materials online
* Dedicated consultants available to offer advice, support and guidance throughout all of your placements
* A secure online portal where you can access timesheets, payslips and assignment information
* Full compliance with Agency Worker Regulations (AWR) to ensure youre receiving the pay and benefits you deserve
* Pension contributions (after a qualifying period)
Apply online today to ensure you dont miss out on this amazing opportunity! For further information please email our recruitment team email@example.com or call us on 0115 911 1616 for an informal chat.
Were always looking for ways to make your job search easier our newest addition is partnering with Supply Clouds! Supply Clouds is a free app that connects Schools, Agencies and Candidates like you in a more efficient way. Some of the schools and academies we work with are now advertising their vacancies exclusively within the app so we dont want you to miss out!
Teaching Force is a Midlands based education recruitment agency offering a refreshing approach to helping you in your career.
Teaching Force is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. Teaching Force is an equal opportunities employer.
Posted 98 days ago