Job provided by Zorba Consulting
Share this job on social:
About the job
IT Project Manager required by Digital team of a leading International Professional Service Provider based in central London.
Using your Agile / Prince background of successfully delivering Digital, Web, Online projects, you will play a key role in a variety of digital and data led projects.
Projects range from small to Enterprise and you will be working with internal stakeholders and teams including their off-shore development team and 3 rd party providers.
- A strong IT Project Manager capable of co-ordinating multiple resources, pulling project plans together and ensuring these are followed to meet deadlines.
- Excellent stakeholder skills a must with a consultative approach (relationship and engagement skills) and solutions focused.
- Background in Digital and ideally Data/Automated Data projects and initiatives and able to support the delivery of business requirements
- Proactive and creative approach to projects - able to probe and challenge as required, anticipate project risks - to get the right result and projects delivered on time.
- Experience with business/organisation change.
- Prince 2 or similar and Agile.
This is a challenging role in a fast-paced international environment that is utilising Digital & Data solutions to drive the business forward.