Job provided by 33
Share this job on social:
About the job
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and highly motivated Teaching Assistant from February 2019. CER work alongside a number of SEND schools and academies in Darlington, who rely on us for long term staffing solutions.
For this particular role you will be working with cohorts of students aged between 6 18 who display challenging behaviour and have various SEN. The role is initially temporary but has the scope to go permanent. We will have upcoming opportunities for both full and parttime positions with the rate of pay expected to be between £6080 per day. We ask that you have experience working with children with SEND or adults with SEND.
Your main responsibilities will be: * To build and maintain successful relationships with students, treat them consistently, with respect and consideration.
- To help promote independent learning.
- To help reinforce learning.
- To assist students with physical needs.
- To help students record work in an appropriate way.
- To develop study and organisational skills.
- To help keep the students on task and to build motivation.
- To model good practice.
- To help build the students confidence and enhance selfesteem. For more information regarding this position or to register your interest please contact Aiden Shepherd on: