Job provided by Elysium Healthcare
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Elysium Healthcare brings together a unique approach to the delivery of care where the service user is embedded in the heart of all aspects of hospital life.
Our inclusive way of working has the service user as a true partner in their care. We recognise that each and every member of staff has an important role to play in the success of Elysium. It is with their dedication, passion and hard work that we can deliver excellent care programs that truly benefit the service users.
Elysium Healthcare has a network of over 70 services strategically placed across England and Wales.
Annual salary: £16,500
Hours per week: 37.5
Our Driver role involves:
- Carrying out all aspects of vehicle management
- Assisting the hospital operationally in terms of driving
To be successful as a Driver, you'll need:
- A positive and professional approach with a can do attitude
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritise and problem solve
- Willingness to work some out of hours as and when operationally required
- Driving License
- Basic IT skills
About our benefits:
In return for your expertise and hard work, we offer a wide range of benefits:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (at commencement of employment)
- A Group Personal Pension Plan (GPPP)
- Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Services
- Continuous learning and development
- Childcare vouchers
- Career development
- Voluntary Benefits
Elysium Healthcare follows safer recruitment of staff for all appointments. It is a requirement that all staff understand it is each person's individual responsibility and are committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of service users. Candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure.