Job provided by Corecruitment Ltd
Share this job on social:
About the job
Commercial Director - Hotel Portfolio
Location: National Role- Based in the midlands/South
This Company is a well-established, National hospitality group with a diverse portfolio of brands and a clear customer base! They are looking for an astute yet dynamic Commercial director to help expand the offer, increase customer base, drive conversion and deliver future growth plans.
Directly accountable for driving the top line budget and forecast by implementing a commercial strategy and business plan through to execution using the companies commercial focus process and all available business tools and intelligence available.
Deliver as a minimum the budgeted revenues across all revenue streams, to include but not limited; All Rooms, Group, Conference & Events, F&B, Leisure and Spa with a control on cost of sale, route to market, channel shift and marketing / Ecommerce opportunities.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial and creative individual who is commercial astute and a natural leader with proven results in strategic growth and development.
- Developed Senior level career in either brand development or Sales/Marketing
- Must have large team management and extensive operations experience within a hotel management company
- Both creative and able to create amazing brand strategy but also skilled in change management Commercial development
- Excellent financial knowledge
- Mobile and able to commute regularly and nationally
- Degree level education in business, marketing or finance would be ideal
If you are keen to discuss the details further, please apply today or send your cv to Lara Dos Santos
Due to high numbers of applicants we aren't always able to provide feedback, if you do not hear from us in 2 weeks' time please assume you have not been successful. However, don't hesitate to get int touch!