Job provided by Jarrodean
Share this job on social:
About the job
We are seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic Band 5 Staff Nurse to join our NHS client's busy Emergency Department at their acute hospital site, located in Chertsey - just inside the M25, on the border of southwest London and the north of the home county of Surrey.
This is a full-time role but the Trust is committed to, where possible, offering flexible hours/shift opportunities.
This NHS Trust is the largest provider of acute hospital services in southwest London and Surrey serving a population of over 410,000 people and employing 3,700 staff.
This is a major 24 hour A&E service covering all specialties and includes major trauma resuscitation. The department has its own x-ray facilities, a counselling service, trauma team, and a dedicated paediatric A&E.
Their pledge is 'Patients First - Personal Responsibility - Passion for Excellence - Pride in our Team'
Just 50 minutes to central London, this site offers a balance between city and more spacious surroundings of the Home County of Surrey.
- New employees are offered their first months on-site accommodation free.
- If relocating from out of the area, relocation costs can be reimbursed.
- Nurses from outside the UK can be offered sponsorship and support for completion of their NMC OSCE.
- Full NHS Employee Benefits apply
Person requirements :
- Registered Nurse with (or eligible for) NMC registration.
- Six months A&E or Acute medical experience including enthusiastic newly qualified or soon to qualify Nurses with relevant placement experience and seeking to pursue a career in emergency care.
For an insight into Jarrodean as a Consultancy and for a summary of all current roles visit ######.###
If this role is not for you, please remember we offer a generous £500 Bonus for any successful friend or colleague referrals.