Job provided by Hiring People
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Polish Speaking Receptionist / First Response Advisor
Are you interested in a Receptionist / First Response Advisor role in a firm that is a leading provider of legal services for European communities and businesses?
If so our client is looking for an enthusiastic and driven Receptionist who has outstanding communication skills. You will be expected to work within the First Response Team to support Polish case workers, which includes working towards tight deadlines and know how to manage pressure.
Training and mentoring will be provided for the successful candidate
The Receptionist / First Response Advisor role will involve dealing with telephone and email enquiries from Polish clients of the firm, therefore excellent communication skills both in English and Polish are essential.
- Be able to demonstrate strong communication skills
- Have excellent telephone manner
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Polish
- Previous experience in an office based role or legal background is preferable and will be an advantage but all ambitious and enthusiastic individuals are welcome to apply for the position
- Be organised and able to prioritise workload
- Greeting Clients at reception, maintaining the office diary
- Dealing with incoming enquiries;
- Arranging appointments for fee earning staff and liaising with internal departments
- Organising and ordering office supplies
- Filing, photocopying and any other administrative tasks required
We are an expanding, multicultural, full service law firm that is leading the way in the provision of legal services for European communities and businesses throughout England and Wales and wants to compete with Top100 law firms in the UK. We offer an enjoyable and rewarding working environment and a very friendly team. We are committed to our staff and recognise the importance of the continued development; in fact even one of our core values is "above all, in everything we do, WE CARE". We want to attract and retain top talent and consistently develop the best lawyers and leaders in the business. We pride ourselves on providing outstanding client care and excellent quality legal services whilst recognising the importance of communication in our clients' native languages and without legal jargon.
How to Apply
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity please apply here and our client will be in direct contact.
This advert is being managed by Partners of Research Ltd. trading as Hiring People. Your details will be passed onto our client. In some cases, where our client is acting on behalf of another employer, your details will also be passed onto them. We expect our clients to hold your data in a responsible fashion, but ultimately have no control. Partners of Research Ltd and/or our client may contact you confirming receipt of your application. Your data will be located on servers both within and outside the EU.