Job provided by Evolution Recruitment
Share this job on social:
About the job
Software Products Developer
Salary £35,000 - £45,000
Hours 37.5 hours per week (flexi system)
Status Permanent full-time
Currently looking for 2 software developers, 1 junior and one mid/senior software developer.
The junior should ideally with a 2:1 degree or higher.
Experience in the following is therefore essential:
• ASP.NET MVC
Knowledge in the following areas would also be advantageous but not required:
• SQL Server Reporting Services 2014 and 2016 or higher.
An interest in all parts of the product life cycle, from specification and design to implementation, will be beneficial.
Although the role is not a client-facing one, strong communication and interpersonal skills are important since successful candidates will interact with various teams within the product, including implementation managers, support and installations.
Some of the key benefits:
• Working on the leading product in its field, to meet the high expectations of our knowledgeable customers
• Working on a mature and growing application across a range of technologies
• Being part of a friendly team where you will be encouraged to develop your own areas of interest and expertise
• Generous training budget and active internal knowledge-sharing initiatives, work in information technology because you enjoy the challenges and see the positive impact IT has on business and society.
Any enquiries please contact Scott Bridges at Evolution Recruitment.