Job provided by Search Consultancy
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Are you an experienced Chef Manager looking for a new challenge?
Do you have amazing craft skills a passion for food and an eye for detail?
If so, I am looking for a Chef Manager that has drive, flexibility and extremely high standards for an opportunity in the New Year based in West Yorkshire!
The Role involves;
- Managing a team.
- Must be hands on in the kitchen.
- Responsible for all back office work.
- Building and developing great relationships with clients.
- Catering for large numbers using fresh produce.
- Managing a breakfast and lunch service.
- Excellent customer service and operational skills.
You will have;
- Management experience within the catering industry.
- NVQ Level 1/2 in food preparation or an equivalent.
- Training skills.
- Computer literate.
- Sound H&S knowledge.
- Passionate, committed and honest.
- Strong cooking skills.
In return you can expect to work Monday to Friday within a progressive company earning up to £30k per year dependant on experience.
If that sounds like something for you, please apply following the link below
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.