Job provided by 2M Employment Solutions Ltd
Share this job on social:
About the job
Salary: From £38,600 to £50,580 per annum (outside London) plus pension (London £39,970 £53,570 Inclusive of London weighting).
Contract: This is a fulltime permanent role.
Location: Oxford, London or Bristol. Frequent travel in the UK.
The Ethical Property Company is one of the UKs leading social businesses, owning and/or managing a total of 22 centres across the UK that support over 1000 charities, social enterprise and volunteer organisations through the provision of affordable office, conference and retail space.
The Company is part of an international family of commercial property businesses with a similar mission operating in Australia, Belgium and France.
While we are driven by our social and environmental values, offering competitive returns to our shareholders is an essential element of our business model. We have paid a dividend to our 1,300 investors every year since 2000.
About the role:
We are offering an exciting opportunity for a wellorganised individual with a varied range of IT experience and strong communication skills. The role will require you to oversee a complete overhaul of our IT and telephony provision and thereafter ensure its continued management to a highperformance standard.
To succeed in this role, you will have:
- A highly organised and effective manager, capable of setting up and run complex systems and able to manage multiple tasks and complete them promptly and effectively.
- An experienced Network manager, ideally working in a workspace or similar environment.
- Personable and customer focused.
- Able to identify the root cause of an IT problem quickly and effectively.
You should be experienced in a broad range of if IT services including:
- Managing LAN/VLAN/WAN networks, servers, hosted environments, switches and firewall equipment.
- IT Security including VPN and firewall management
- Office 365
Interview dates: January 2019 Date TBC
To apply: Please send your CV & Covering Letter by clicking Apply by the 26th December 2018.