Job provided by SCP Complex Care
Share this job on social:
About the job
SCP Complex Care are now recruiting for both male and female support workers and healthcare assistants to work with a 10 year old client with cerebral palsy in Sevenoaks.
Our client has very limited mobility and needs constant supervision. However, he is cognitively aware with a good sense of humour. Our client is PEG fed, we can provide training in this to those without experience.
Moving and handling (use of hoists) experience is also required but can be trained.
The shifts at this time are as follows:
Term-time Monday - Friday
School Holidays Monday - Friday
Please note, applicants will not be expected to commit to all of these shifts and would be working within a team to support the client. Applicants that can only commit to some shifts will be considered
We are looking for individuals who have compassion and commitment that can support making positive changes to someones life. You should also have the ability to communicate clearly and effectively.SCP Complex Care Service offers you:
- Excellent rates of pay
- 24-hour support from experienced Care and Nurse Consultants
- Specialist Clinical Training for each assignment, professional supervision, career development and support
- Click and connect benefits scheme
- Paid annual leave
The successful candidate will have:
- Be self-motivated and able to use own initiative
- Able to work under pressure and in stressful and challenging situations
- Must have the use of your own vehicle
All suitable applicants will be subject to DBS checks being completed. SCP Complex Care Service is an equal opportunities employer.