Job provided by Randstad
Share this job on social:
About the job
Picture your ideal role... would it be teaching Art to key stage 3 on a part time basis?
Would you like to work in a school which boasts some of the best academic results in the county?
Paint yourself a brighter future by clicking apply now
A mixed gender public secondary school and sixth form for ages 1118 is seeking an Art teacher for work 1 day per week. The school is easily commutable by car from surrounding areas such as Brighton, East Grinstead, Tunbridge Wells and Eastbourne. In an affluent area, the behaviour is generally very good and this is reflected in the results of their sixth formers who are amongst the best in the county.
In the role you can benefit from:
- A competitive salary
- Inspiring and influencing our next generation
- Easily accessible (within 10 minutes walk of the nearest train station)
- Termtime & Parttime work
- Onsite parking
- Free onsite gym
Your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing lessons in line with the curriculum
- Setting challenging tasks and homework
- Marking and providing effective feedback on completed work
- Managing classroom behaviour
- Ensuring the safety and safeguarding of children
Key requirements for the position include:
- A clear and uptodate enhanced DBS check (we can support you with your application)
- QTS is desirable but not essential, NQTs will be considered for this role
- Experience of teaching art is essential and photography is desirable
- A degree or relevant teaching qualification
- The right to work in the UK
If this fantastic opportunity to join a great team appeals to you we will look forward to receiving your application. On receipt of your application and CV you will be contacted by one of our dedicated consultants and invited for interview where we will further outline the details of the role and support you with the documentation required to be successful in your application.
If this is not the role for you but you would be interested in something similar then we have many other roles currently available and upcoming so do still get in touch!