Job provided by Law Staff
Share this job on social:
About the job
Lexcel accredited firm in London seeks a Family Solicitor with a Children Panel Membership on full-time, permanent basis.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a dynamic Family Solicitor to join our client’s thriving practice located in London. The successful applicant will undertake a rewarding caseload of privately and publically funded family and childcare matters, whilst exceeding the firm’s high standards of client care and professionalism.
• Financial disputes
• Cohabitation disputes and agreements
• Special guardianship orders
• Representing parents in care proceedings
• Child protection matters
• Section 8 Children Act applications
• Emergency protection orders
• Conducting own advocacy
• Separation matters
• Domestic abuse
• Exceeding the firm billing targets
• Participating in business development and marketing activates
• Liaising with clients and various other professionals
• Applications are encouraged from solicitors with a minimum of two years’ PQE
• Solid experience in family law is essential for this role
• It essential to be a panel member of the Law Society’s Children Law Accreditation Scheme
• Excel in communication both verbally and written
• Be a strong team player with the ability to work efficiently under your own initiative
• Possess excellent organisational skills and be able to prioritise tasks effectively
• Have a flair for business development, networking and marketing
Our client is a modern high street practice who offers first class legal services to clients worldwide on multiple services ranging from crime, family and immigration. Staffed by a team of experienced lawyers who are experts on their chosen fields, this firm endeavours to always listen to and understand client’s situations, therefore allowing them to provide straight-forward and cost-effective solutions. Due to this continued success and development, they are now recruiting for an ambitious Family Lawyer to join their office situated in London.
• Statutory holiday
• Pension scheme
Solicitor – Family
For further details of this Family Solicitor vacancy, please contact Mostaque quoting reference MA04188961.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL (INCLUDING SPAM FOLDER) FOR CONFIRMATION YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED.
Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are a recruitment agency, all vacancy descriptions are of general content and no responsibility is taken for salary or PQE differences.
By applying for this position at Law Staff Legal you confirm that you have the experience, training, qualifications and any authorisation required by law or by any professional body, which the position requires and that you are willing to work in the position.
By applying for this position you give Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited authorisation to submit your curriculum vitae to the hirer. If you do not wish us to make this application on your behalf please email informing Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited of such. Please note however, once an introduction has been made by Law Staff Legal Recruitment it cannot be withdrawn this and you are bound by the terms as stated here in our terms supplied on our web site.
In accordance with The Conduct of Agencies and Businesses Regulations Act of 2003, Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited require all candidates applying for a position to provide via email, fax or post, a copy of photographic identity and proof of address.
Please also note that all communication, including telephone calls, with Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are recorded and monitored for training and compliance purposes.
To view Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration terms please go to our website.
As part of Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration and care process, all successful applications are responded to within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Address: Please see our website for details