Job provided by Travel Futures
Share this job on social:
About the job
A Senior Sales Executive is required by an award-winning tour operator that operates in over 28 countries. Reporting into the General Manager, you will oversee the sales & commercial activity within a small team that will be dedicated to the successful growth in sales and profitability, on and offline to the UK travel trade and its customers. The ideal candidate will be from a travel background and looking to step into a more senior role.
The key responsibilities for the Senior Sales Executive are:
- Assist in the planning, present and execute agreed sales strategy, budgets & targets
- Identify and introduce new on and off-line travel and non-travel related partners
- Account management, maintaining and developing relationships with all travel and non-travel related partners
- Ensuring special offers, promotions and product developments communications are sent to all customers/partners in a timely manner
- Ownership of the pre-& post booking UK customer experience
- Daily and weekly reporting on all Sales & Commercial activity, including competitor analysis and research
- Administrative tasks arising from on and off-line sales activity and account management
The key skills required for the Senior Sales Executive are:
- Maintaining relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit, sales and service improvements.
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Revenue management experience, interrogating and segmenting data in Microsoft Excel would be an advantage
- Capable and confident presenter to staff on the shop floor up to senior management
- Strong organisational skills
- Can deliver quality results, whilst working to strict deadlines and prioritising work
- Excellent verbal and written communication
To apply for the Senior Sales Executive position please click on the link below or apply with Travel Futures.