Junior HR Advisor
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Junior HR Advisor; Permanent; City Centre Manchester; Paying up to £25k
Our valued and ever growing, call centre client is looking for a Junior HR Advisor to work on permanent basis in their offices based in Manchester. This market leading organisation have been recently experiencing a consistent period of growth in both their national and regional operation. The HR Junior Advisor will largely be responsible for supporting the HR Manager with the delivery of a first class HR service to the business; this will include supporting and leading on low level Employee Relations cases through to outcome. The Junior HR Advisor will also play a crucial role advising managers on best course of action in line with policies and procedures as well as being involved in absence management and conduct issues. This Junior HR Advisor would suit an established HR Assistant/Officer/Coordinator who is keen to gain indepth experience with Employee Relations.
The core duties and responsibilities of the role will include (but will by no means be limited to):
- Control and management of low level Employee Relations cases, including absence management, conduct and performance issues, supporting with investigations;
- Recruitment managing vacancies end to end, including advertising, shortlisting and conducting telephone interviews;
- Providing timely advice to managers with regards to best practice in line with policies and procedures;
- Taking an active participation in absence management and long term sickness cases, as well as coaching managers through the process;
- Adhoc HR projects if required
Your required skills and experience will include:
- CIPD accreditation of Level 3 or above (ideal)
- Experience of managing or closely supporting with Employee Relations cases of any level essential
- Coaching, mentoring and advising managers around policies and procedures
- Aptitude to take on and deal with a high volume and intensity of work
- Capability to get along and deal with lots of different people
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop ones own HR experience for a market leading organisation, working within a varied and exciting role, playing a pivotal role within the clients own HR function. The successful candidate with be a confident team player who can also work independently you will be required to stand on your own two feet and manage your own workload autonomously.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Posted 135 days ago