Job provided by IntaPeople
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
We're looking for an experienced Project Manager to work in a team responsible for supporting the delivery of change across the organisation, through a range of large and small projects delivering strategic and incremental changes.
In a nut shell we want someone who has proven experience of project planning and management (ideally with a formal project management qualification) and has experience of managing IT implementation projects, preferably combining third party and internal suppliers/staff.
This role involves the identification, planning, co-ordination and deployment of resources of cross-disciple teams across the business to successfully achieve the delivery of approved projects.
In terms of experience we're after someone who can lead with innovating problem analysis and resolution. It goes without saying that this candidate should have excellent communication skills and experience of stakeholder, risk and issue management with an understanding of basic financial models and P/L; financial forecasting and budgeting.
As you can imagine responsibilities will be really varied however will include…
- Work with project sponsors and stakeholders to ensure an appropriate definition of project goals, deliverables and acceptance criteria.
- Create detailed project plans and definitions, including budgets, business cases and resource plans.
- Create and deliver project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Identify resources and assign responsibilities.
- Oversee and control the delivery of project activity across the business.
- Drive the projects to completion, including re-planning and finding alternative approaches to overcome obstacles to project progress.
- Identify, assess and appropriately mitigate risk to project delivery.
- Establish and manage a governance structure appropriate for each project (in line with the change delivery framework).
- Work closely with relevant stakeholders to ensure effective and efficient implementation of projects.
- Report progress to project stakeholders, Sponsors, SteerCo and Change Board as required.
Though it's important for the Project Manager to understand technology capabilities, the role is not a technology role! Our client is interested in quality of candidates rather than waiting for someone who's a 100% match to everything listed If you're keen to find out more and please contact Jon Edwards on ##### ###### for more information.