Job provided by Pure Resourcing Solutions
Share this job on social:
About the job
This is an excellent opportunity to join a busy company located in Shelford as the Company Secretarial Assistant. this is a full time permanent role.
• Maintaining and updating the company secretarial database
• Producing and maintaining company secretarial department records, checklists, processes and procedures.
• Assisting with the preparation of legal documents and agreements.
• Acting as main point of contact for company secretarial services in chartered secretary's absence.
• Undertaking company formations and producing company information packs.
• Drafting new client proposals
• Maintaining archive records and archiving paperwork and electronic files.
• Managing all incoming and outgoing post
• Maintaining timesheet records on the practices' time and billing software
• Setting up databases and running mailing campaigns
• Attending network events
• Producing and maintaining administrative procedures manual.
• Assisting other functional departments within the business as may be required which may include assisting with payroll and accounting workload if required.
• Previous experience working in an office environment
• Flexible and adaptable attitude
• Hands on approach with willingness to assist in other area of the business
• Full driving licence and own a car
• High level of computer literacy
• Keen interest in client facing work
• Minute taking experience is essential
For more information please contact me today!