Job provided by Amida Ltd
Share this job on social:
About the job
We are currently working with a proven leader in the construction industry who set the benchmark with high quality residential developments. They are now seeking an experienced senior quantity surveyor to work across a couple of projects around north west London.
As the senior quantity surveyor you will be responsible for a team of surveyors reporting to yourself on a daily basis. The projects encompass RC Frame, brick & block faade with high spec fit out.
They are after a strong communicator, with a real ability to lead from the front so to speak, understands whats being built, and can get their team to deliver the works. Ideally youve worked on high spec residential developments previously and have an understanding of the time management, coordination and pressure that goes into these projects.
This is a permanent vacancy with the salary ranging from £80k £85k + package.
Key Skills/ Responsibilities: Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Experience being a senior surveyor on a residential development
- Good understanding of building technology and construction processes
- Accurate forecasting and cost planning within residential projects
- Ability to manage project activities including scheduling and takeoffs
- Experience of preparing subcontract tender packages, evaluations & comparisons
- Ability to manage subcontractor and supplier relationships
- Organisation with good time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
To apply for this role please click below or email #####@######.### ASAP.