Job provided by Progress Recruitment Solutions
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Automotive Service Manager required for Prestige Main Dealer
Tunbridge Wells, Kent
£36,000 OTE + Company Car + Pension + Benefits
You will receive 29 days holiday ( including bank holidays), which with 3 years service increases to 31 days.
- To support the After Sales Manager in formulating policies and procedures to achieve maximum revenue and profitability through the Service Department
- To ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction and retention
- To help achieve industry-leading standards of process efficiency and cost control
- To ensure departmental compliance with company policies and industry guidelines
- To ensure that the Service department achieves profit margins in line with budget forecasts and annual objectives.
- To foster and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and quality service. All employees are required to carry out their duties in accordance with the Clients Quality Policy and Procedures.
- To maintain all relevant customer satisfaction documentation and ensure that all staff are familiar with the Companie's, and manufacturer's, customer care policies.
- To ensure high standards of quality and workmanship.
- To control and oversee the correct operation of the Service Department on a day- to-day basis in the following key areas, using established systems and procedures:
- Workshop loading and labour sales.
- Discounting and Goodwill policy.
- Advertising, Promotional & Prospecting activities.
- Customer satisfaction and CSI scores.
- Staff training and disciplinary procedures.
- Standards Audits
- You must have current experience in a Senior Service Advisor or Service Manager position within a franchised Dealership
- You must have excellent knowledge of the Aftersales department
- You must have a full manual driving licence with no more than 6 points
To apply for this vacancy please contact Progress Recruitment Solutions (UK) Ltd quoting reference: PRS19276
To ensure that we are able to process your application as swiftly as possible please check that all of your contact details are included in the application.
Unfortunately we are unable to contact every application that we receive, if you do not receive a response please assume that you have been unsuccessful with this particular application, however if you have automotive experience we will keep your details on file and contact you should a vacancy arise that matches your skills and experience.
Follow us on Twitter!! @progressrecruit