Job provided by Aspire
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Programmatic Campaign Manager
£40,000£45,000 plus bonus
This is a clientside opportunity working with a brand that made stunning strides in their Programmatic offering to clients in 2018 and are poised to make Programmatic their most significant offering in 2019.
If you are a Programmatic Trader or Programmatic Campaign Manager and are interested in working client side with a brand that specialise in the sports industry you are in the right place! This organisation has been at the forefront of the UK gaming space since the 90s and have become the most trusted place for sports fans to place wagers on events as well as catch up on the latest headlines and news. Working with a team of digital marketing specialists, the successful candidate can expect to be working at a business that have invested significantly in their Programmatic technology and data. As a result of this investment and development this business is able to make the most commercially sound decisions to ensure that they are buying the most suitable inventory and managing campaigns as effectively as possible. If you are excited about sports, Programmatic advertising and working in an exciting environment, this is the place to be!
- Managing a selection of Mobile, Video, Display and Social Programmatic campaigns
- Using a selection of industry leading DSPs, buying media space and managing client budgets effectively to maximise ROI for campaigns
- Interacting on a daily basis with local internal stakeholders, such as Country Managers, local Digital Marketing Managers and other teams within and beyond digital advertising
- Postcampaign performance analysis and evaluation, looking for opportunities to improve processes and insights
- Proactively utilising all of the programmatic data and technology solutions at your disposal to ensure campaigns are managed as efficiently and effectively as possible
- Experience in buying media space using various DSPs
- Passionate about media and advertising, specifically digital with an enthusiasm for learning new technologies and data strategies
- Thorough understanding of how RTB/programmatic trading works trading, analytics, PMP, networks, media research, tracking and technical integrations
- Passionate about the programmatic ad industry where it is now and where it is going in future
If this sounds like the next exciting chapter in your career then click apply now!
Senior Talent Consultant