Advanced Nurse Practitioners (ANP) and Nurse Practitioners (NP)
We currenlty have a permanent full time / part time Advanced Nurse Practitioners (ANP) and Nurse Practitioners (NP) with Prescribing to join our team working for the OOH service in Suffolk. Suffolk OOH operates from a number of locations throughout Suffolk with their main base being located in Ipswich. The different locations enable you to work somewhere that is more local to you! The locations are:
- Bury St Edmunds
The successful candidate will be offered an excellent salary of 32.50-42.50per hour depending on experienced plus other great benefits. This is a permanent role and we have full or part time positions available. Full time is 37.5 hours per week on a rota basis.
About the role This ANP post is to work with our fantastic team at Suffolk Out of Hours, to work shifts during the Service opening times of:
- We have various shifts available for you to choose from as we offer flexibility in the shifts you will undertake. However we are looking in particular to cover the following times at our Ipswich base.;
- Skills and Experience In this role you will be delivering face-to-face and telephone services enabling patients to obtain health advice from the appropriate health care professional. You will be responsible for assessing patients, plan their care, administer treatment and discharge them or refer them as appropriate to other healthcare professionals / external agencies. This will include prescribing for patients as required. You will need to have experience as an autonomous Nurse Practitioner, will hold a Nurse Prescribing certificate and be competent to prescribe for patients and ideally have experience within an Out of Hours/Urgent Care environment. Qualifications & Experience You will be:
- A qualified RN
- A recognised Nurse prescriber
- Skilled in triage and minor illness
- In turn, youll have time to take full advantage of our training opportunities too, whether you want to diversify your clinical skills or move into management.
Reference ID: 1971 For more information please call Elizabeeth Baker on 0121 638 0567 or send your CV to email@example.com
Posted 112 days ago