Area Manager - Facilities
Our growing facilities & construction client are recruiting a Area Manager to join their team after an operational review.
You will be managing sites within the South west including construction project work and facilities maintenance services including MOD works.
We are looking for a Area Manager to cover Devon and Cornwall carrying out the duties below;
- Ensuring the outputs for the core contract services and additional works are delivered in line with plan and using appropriate inputs
- Direct management responsibility for operational activities on MOD sites and commercial contracts within the area
- Implementing and delivering on continuous improvement initiatives and reduction of sub contract spend & increased self delivery.
- Responsible for managing all people related developments and issues arising in the area
- Reporting to the regional manager on site performance versus KPIs & implementing any corrective action
- Minimum level 5 NVQ or equivalent work experience in a management or technical discipline
- Previous management experience within facilities environment across multiple sites
- Completed or willing to undertake IOSH
Please apply as directed or contact Gemma @ FastTrack
Posted 137 days ago