Job provided by Red Recruit Ltd
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Trainee Sea Freight LCL Documentation Clerk - VR/19621
Our client a successful freight forwarder is looking for a Trainee Sea Freight LCL Documentation Clerk to join and grow within their team in Basildon. This candidate would ideally have some experience working within Freight and Logistics and is looking to progress and grow within a career within freight.
- Preparing Bills of lading.
- Raising invoices to close off the files once the shipments have arrived.
- Raising Pre-alerts and Notice of Arrivals.
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and overseas agents to ensure that the documents are received and correct.
- General Admin duties as and when required.
- Candidates must have some experience working within Freight and Logistics.
- Strong Attention to detail.
- Must be interested in having a career within freight and logistics
- Ability to input information with speedy and accuracy.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
If youre interested in the role, click apply now to send over an up-to-date CV or email the Shipping team on #####@######.### .