Connahs Quay, Flintshire
£100 - £135 per day
Are you an experienced Teacher? Do you have QTS? Are you based in the Connahs Quay? If yes then this opportunity could be right up your street.
This role would benefit someone who has excellent classroom management experience working in a school teaching Key Stage 1 or Key Stage 2. You have the potential of earning £135 per day whilst working for Randstad.
Our brand new app allows you to work your days around you. Do you only want to work 3 days? No problem. You can only work mornings/afternoons? Thats fine too! You can upload your availability and let us know when you are free.
We are looking to increase the amount of quality Teachers we have available to support schools throughout the Flintshire area.
Benefits of working with Randstad as a teacher:
- Competitive daily rates of pay Earn up to £135 per day
- Dedicated consultant Only ever a phone call away
- Refer a friend scheme £300 For each referral
- Longterm or ongoing bookings We can even get you permanent role
- Monthly incentives Teacher of the month
The ideal Teacher will need to have:
- Qualified teacher status QTS
- Experience of working with key stage 1 and 2 curriculum
- Excellent classroom practice
- Extensive behaviour management skills
- Professional and positive attitude
What does this role entail? Below are a list of responsibilities and requirements:
- Teaching in KS1 and/or KS2 classes
- To provide engaging and interactive lessons
- Planning and preparation to deliver lessons
- Ensure you leave the classroom in a tidy state
We expect to be flooded with applicants looking to secure a job that works around you, if you think you would be suitable then please apply now with an up to date CV and the relevant Consultant will be in touch. Rather speak to someone on the phone? Give Shaun Holden a call on 01244 500 425.
Posted 137 days ago