Job provided by Mainline Employment
Share this job on social:
About the job
Mainline Employment are looking for 2 x Experienced Night shift Warehouse Administrators to work for our highly established client located in Swindon.
Do you have good Administration skills? Used to working in a fast paced environment? Able to work a night shift?
The successful Warehouse Administrator will be required but not limited to;
- Carry out your duties in accordance with the agreed operational procedures and in line with any training given.
- Carry out any task as instructed by the site management teams in all areas to support the good running of the warehouse and transport operations.
- Actively seek assistance from the Administration FLM or Shift Operations Manager if you are unsure with any task or process.
- Take responsibility for your own health and safety and ensure your actions do not place other people at risk.
- Handle all stock, equipment and property with care and record usage, damage or variance promptly and as per required procedure.
- Follow instructions from the Administration Manager and participate in team briefs or feedback sessions.
Ensure you clean as you go and that you recycle material wherever possible.
Complete reports and submissions as required and to agreed timelines. Be prepared and able to discuss and explain these.
- Support any tasks and projects as required to ensure the good running of the warehouse.
The ideal Warehouse Administrator will be;
- Excellent administration skills with the ability to work at pace but retain accuracy.
- Good communicator and able to work on own initiative or as part of a team.
- The ability to work in a fast paced and time sensitive environment and to prioritise own work.
- Used to working in a busy and changing operational environment.
- Good computer literacy including Excel and Word and warehouse management systems
- Previous administration experience, preferably in a warehouse, stock or transport operation.
Pay for the Warehouse Administrator will be:
£21,000 to 25,000 per annum - dependant on experience.
Hours for the Warehouse Administrator will be:
Monday - Friday
10pm - 6am
If you would like the opportunity to work in this exciting role, Please contact Mainline Employment on ##### ###### or come in to our branch on Commercial Road.