Job provided by Momentum Instore
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Cosmetic Merchandiser - Freelance / Sub-Contractor
Department & Job Description
We are currently looking for professional and experienced Freelance Merchandising contractors to support our installations division.
You will be carrying out varied and exciting Cosmetic merchandising projects for major UK retailers and international cosmetic brands.
You should possess a good knowledge of Health & Beauty within the retail sector, be capable of working with detailed store planograms and have great customer service skills
Applicants should possess the knowledge in reading planograms together with experience in merchandising fixtures and stands within a variety of national retail clients.
Real Time Instore reporting is a key element of this role so you must be capable and have use of a 3G tablet or smart device for all reporting processes.
Roles and responsibilities
- Merchandise and re-sequence key components in adherence to specific store stand plans.
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to follow remote instructions and use own initiatives to problem solve and suggest resolutions where required.
- Cleaning and maintaining retail displays.
- Excellent communication skills are essential, together with being comfortable working with our clients in store representatives.
- We aim to keep work regionalised however you will sometimes be expected to travel within a 50 - 80 mile radius
- Pay will be processed monthly by invoice and rates will start from £125 per day inclusive of completion bonus
- Flexible attitude towards working patterns
- Work is on Intermittent / freelance basis, this could consist of on-going projects on days, nights and weekends
- You will be expected to work within an 50 - 80 mile radius of your home at times
Training and stock collection will take place at one of our regional depots