Job provided by Web Recruit
Share this job on social:
About the job
Inbound and Outbound Warehouse Supervisors
We inspire the world to love the adventure and wonder in nature. We live to develop and share our equipment, apparel and expertise to outfit deeper connections and authentic experiences in the outdoors for a more inspired lifestyle.
We currently are seeking both an Inbound and Outbound Warehouse Supervisor.
Reporting to the Warehouse Fulfilment Manager, the job purpose is to successfully lead the day to day operations of the Warehouse Fulfilment and Repair Teams.
- Work with Fulfilment Manager to build, develop and coach highly-motivated, high-performing teams.
- Effectively assign daily workload to teams, actively covering all areas of the operations.
- Communicate, co-ordinate, and monitor departmental standards (KPMs); effectively communicate Polices & Procedures to all associates.
- Achieve high levels of customer satisfaction through excellence in receiving, identifying, dispatching and assuring quality of goods.
- Organise and maintain inventory and storage areas.
- Ensure shipments and inventory transactions are accurate.
- Review and address any service issues in a timely manner; prepare detailed explanations for any such issues and include specific corrective measures to resolve issue(s) going forward.
- Meet and/or exceed departmental KPMs including: UPH, SLA and Utilization %.
- Work with other supervisor to update and review training materials and programs on an on-going basis, keeping current to industry best practices and dynamic Orvis merchandising standards.
- Drive continuous incremental improvement; recommend process and technology enhancements relating to increasing department’s performance.
- Monitor and communicate Safety Standards as established by Orvis Health & Safety Policy & Procedures.
- Proven ability to lead and motivate people, in a quality-oriented, detail-based environment.
- Demonstrated ability to be consistently positive and gain respect of team and peers by leading by example.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build effective relationships with various internal and external stakeholders are essential.
- Dependability and ability to work a flexible schedule are requirements.
- Must work well in a fast-paced, team-orientated production atmosphere.
- Ability to effectively multi-task projects whilst meeting set deadlines is essential.
- Experience in WMS, I-series and PC skills a requirement.
Salary £21,000 to £22,000 per year (depending on experience)
So, if you’re seeking your next career step as an Inbound and Outbound Warehouse Supervisor, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.