Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
£9.30 - £20.00 per Hour + Flexible Work to suit YOU + Lots of Work Available + Bonus Potential
TO APPLY, YOU MUST HAVE PREVIOUS PAID EXPERIENCE WORKING WITHIN CARE.
- Are you fed up of travelling between 15 minute, 30 minute, 45 minute calls, and being paid a low pro-rata hourly rate?- Would you like to be paid a HIGH hourly rate for continuous shifts, in one location, lasting between 6 hours and 13 hours?
- Are you feld up of working in the same place for low pay?
- Are you fed up of having no control over when you work?
- Do YOU want to be in CONTROL of WHEN and WHERE you work ?
THE ROLE :
Due to extremely high client demand, HAMILTON CROSS is recruiting for experienced Healthcare Assistants to work Full or Part Time Shifts in Private and Public Nursing homes. As a HCA working as part of a multi-disciplinary team you will ensure you are providing the highest level of nursing care to service users with the ability to develop strong relationships with service users, relatives and staff: The job role involves accurate record keeping and care plans, appropriate use of equipment, a flexible attitude and wholly adopt a person centred ethos. You will be required to assist with bathing, toileting, food preparation and domestic cleaning.
HAMILTON CROSS can offer hours and shifts to suit you, ranging from additional shift(s) to supplement existing earnings to regular part-time or full-time hours. We will work closely with you to optimise your weekly hours to achieve the outcome you are looking for.
THE COMPANY & OPPORTUNITY :
Hamilton Cross is THE FASTEST GROWING HEALTHCARE AGENCY IN THE UK as well as being part of one of the Largest Private Equity Groups in the UK. With MASSIVE BACKING FOR FURTHER GROWTH, and due to achieving RECORD GROWTH LEVELS , having expanded from just 1 Branch in March 2017 to 10 Branches in February 2018 , there are massive opportunities to join our ever-expanding talented field-based team. HAMILTON CROSS leads the way in delivery of healthcare services and staffing solutions to the public and private sector, working as preferred suppliers to NHS institutions, private hospitals, nursing homes, care homes and other medical and non-medical institutions. This is an opportunity to become part of an organisation that offers candidates:
- Market-leading rates of pay
- flexible working hours - WORK AS MUCH OR AS LITTLE AS YOU WANT, WHEN YOU WANT
- Exceptional on-going training & support
- Personal and career development through CPD
- Opportunity to specialise
- Hamilton Cross uniform
- Be part of an Elite Team
The Applicant(s) :
The candidate(s) must have at least 6 months of paid experience within a UK Care setting and possess the right to work within the UK.