Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Flexible Carer rates : £9.30 to £20.00 per hour (enhanced rates for weekends and bank holidays) ( paid weekly ).
WANT TO EARN £350 to £650 PER WEEK AS A FLEXIBLE CARER / CARE ASSISTANT / SUPPORT WORKER ? LOTS OF WORK AVAILABLE TO CHOOSE FROM EVERY WEEK
HAMILTON CROSS Flexible Carers / HCAs regularly earn in excess of £500 per week undertaking flexible shifts that suit them, with lots of work available.
Flexible work for Carers / HCAs / Support Workers, full or part time roles, work when you want to work , DAYS or NIGHTS!!!!
THE COMPANY :
Hamilton Cross is THE FASTEST GROWING HEALTHCARE AGENCY IN THE UK as well as being part of one of the Largest Private Equity Groups in the UK. With MASSIVE BACKING FOR FURTHER GROWTH, and due to achieving RECORD GROWTH LEVELS , having expanded from just 1 Branch in March 2017 to 10 Branches in February 2018 , there are massive opportunities to join our ever-expanding talented field-based team.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Provide person-centred care to a range of vulnerable individuals across various settings.
- Assist with mobility, moving and handling and promoting independence
- Assist in the delivery of care to meet individual's health and wellbeing needs.
- Provide and receive complex, sensitive or contentious information.
- Develop own knowledge and skills and that of others.
- Promote best practices as a Carer / Care Assistant in health and safety and security.
- Assist in maintaining and developing services.
- Contribute to quality improvement.
- Promote peoples equality, diversity and rights.
- Work autonomously with minimum supervision.
- Applying your experience and reasoning skills to a range of complex and varied patient case mixes.
- Outstanding Rates of Pay as a Carer / Care Assistant / Support Worker
- Flexible working - work when YOU WANT - you're in control !
- Be part of an elite team of HCAs / Carers / Support Workers
- Comprehensive and rewarding Annual Training
If you have experience working in care as Carer / Care Assistant / Support Worker then click to join the fastest growing Healthcare Organisation in the UK.