Job provided by Momentum Instore
Share this job on social:
About the job
"" GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO EARN EXTRA CASH BEFORE THE NEW YEAR!!"
We NEED a high number of Self-Motivated & reliable people, with a passion for retail and merchandising to work on short-term casual work, supporting major local supermarkets in the LONGWELL (BS30 7DY) during the busy run up to the festive period.
Work will commence Dec 18th - 23rd.
You will be paid for this work on Friday 28 th December (Subject to completing timesheets on time)
Flexibility is Key within this role, the hours and days of work will be totally project related however, you would generally be expected, to work up to 10- hour shifts on either days or nights.
Previous retail experience, or experience in using planograms, merchandising products, & systems along with basic customer service skills would be advantageous for this role.
The Work will involve:
- Merchandise & replenish shelves using planograms.
- Working on incoming deliveries and getting the stock onto the shop floor as efficiently as possible to ensure good stock levels on the shelfs.
- Assisting customers with general stock enquiries
- Cleaning and general housekeeping.
- Basic rate at £7.83
- Work is on Temporary / casual basis consisting of days, nights and weekends
Re-occurring short-term project work may be available after this time for the right applicants.
Apply online now, or Call Recruitment on: ##### ######